If your opponents do not appear until 15 minutes after the scheduled beginning of the match, the result shall be recorded wins.
2. Server Settings
* Punkbuster: ON
* FriendlyFire: ON
* TeamBalance: OFF
* KillCam: OFF
* MiniMap: ON
* 3rdPersonVehicleCameras: ON
* CrossHair: ON
* 3DSpotting: OFF
* MiniMapSpotting: ON
* HardCore: OFF
* Ticketratio: default value (20 tickets)
* Startdelay: 60 seconds
3. The minimum size of team
If a team has problems, can play a match with a minimum of 3 players.
4. How to match
Both teams play a map with 2 rounds, with 1 rounds on each side. After each round the teams must change sides (attack becomes defense, defense becomes attack).
The team that wins more rounds wins the match. (score: 1:1, 2:0)
If both teams win 1 round (score 1-1) extra rounds must be played .
Extra rounds: Teams are playing same map again, until one team does not win 2 rounds in a row (as attacker and as defender)
Insulting other players will result in disqualification from the tournament.
5. Banned weapons
* M2 Carl Gustav AT, RPG-7, M136AT4
* Mortar Strike
* NEOSTEAD 2000 Combat, SPAS-12 Combat, 870 Combat
6. Rules of the Game
* No bug-using (eg, the arming through the walls / roofs / floors, etc.).
* No direct destruction of M-Com with any type of explosive (rockets, grenades, C4, grenade launcher)
* The destruction the M-Com building is not allowed (!)
Screenshot table of results and finale screen of the match must be made at the end of each round and uploaded onto match page within 1 hour.
This is the first cup organized by EX3D, so it's fully open for teams from Balkan countries only and teams with wild card.